skip to main | skip to sidebar

suzie, justin, etc.

(mostly cetera)

Monday, April 9, 2007

Sitting on the Flowers

On Monday, the kids and I enjoyed the ducks and the tulips at Centennial Park. Unfortunately, the flowers were a little pathetic after getting exposed to the cold. The kids had a great time and were so funny. Adam sat right on the flowers for his picture. Laura was eating the grass. Stella wanted her picture taken in front of every kind of flower. I'm so thankful the pictures turned out cute because I'm not remembering to take pictures like I used to...
Posted by Anonymous at 11:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (23)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  April (5)
      • cuties
      • Sitting on the Flowers
      • Centennial Park
      • Chilly Easter Egg Hunt
      • Laura
    • ►  January (1)