Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Days are Flying By



I can't believe how fast the days with these precious little ones are flying by! Laura is walking everywhere...so cute because she walks around here from room to room like she has all sorts of things to do. She seems so much happier now that she can go places. She is eating almost all table food and has finally learned how to get a drink out of her sippy cup. Her favorite "toy" is her toothbrush...especially walking around with it. She gets very mad if I take it away. It really is a matter of mommy knowing best :)

Adam LOVES preschool. His Diego backpack is as big as he is! He bounces right in to class and asks me to give him a "tight hug" each day. His imagination has been amazing lately. Today he wanted my to tape a "vine" he found outside to our ceiling so he could be like Diego. He's always looking for a solution to every problem...for the vine, he stood on the step stool and just didn't understand why he couldn't reach that high...hmmm.

Stella has been wanting to learn to read for almost a year...and she's finally (by her standards) reading some simple words. She is ecstatic! She loves school and her teacher is amazing. They are doing all sorts of memory work that blows me away! I'm still trying to figure out how to teach her on Tuesdays and Thursdays while keeping Laura and Adam out of the way and happy :)

My goal as of today is to try to keep this blog updated monthly...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

How cute are they!!! I was so excited to look on here and see new pics. Yeah way to go Suzie! Also enjoyed last months pics. Wish we lived closer so our sweet babies could play together.

Love Rachel (mike and the girls)

Emilie said...

I ditto Rachel - I was so excited to see cute new pics. Precious. :-)