We went to the hockey game on Saturday and saw the Easter bunny! We had a great time at the game. Laura was on the big screen, Adam and Stella ate cotton candy, and Justin and I were worn out.
After church, we went to an Easter brunch at some friends' house. We actually got a picture of our entire family! Stella is wearing the new dress that I made for her.

They all loved hunting eggs!

The cutest Easter bunny ever!

1 comment:
I love the family picture. I can't believe Stella's hair is so long. It is really pretty but I can imagine that it is not fun to wash and brush. The outfit Laura has on in the picture with the easter bunny is one that you let me borrow, I remeber Rose wearing it.:) Based on the outfit I am guessing that Laura is more petite then my chunka love, Pearl but we shall see soon.
Post a Comment