How cute! Love that Chub too! Can't wait to get pics of Henry and Violet together:) I think he looks like Laura, hwat do you think? Miss you guys Love Rachel, Mike and the Girls
Suzie, So love seeing the pics! One of these days I will actually do something with a blog... Some day. Hope things have calmed down. Ran into Amanda a while back. Such a nice surprise! Thinking of you...
2 comments:
How cute! Love that Chub too! Can't wait to get pics of Henry and Violet together:) I think he looks like Laura, hwat do you think?
Miss you guys
Love Rachel, Mike and the Girls
Suzie, So love seeing the pics! One of these days I will actually do something with a blog... Some day. Hope things have calmed down. Ran into Amanda a while back. Such a nice surprise! Thinking of you...
Post a Comment